Personal Loans with Great Rates
Prosper's Personal Loan Marketplace is Easy to Use
If you have good credit, you're a perfect candidate for a personal loan through Prosper's peer-to-peer lending marketplace. We connect people looking to borrow money with investors. Get low fixed rates without any of the hidden fees and red tape associated with other types of loans. Signing up is quick and easy, and you'll be able to tell potential lenders why they should invest in your loan. And of course, we always keep your personal loan information secure and anonymous.
It's Simple to Apply for a Personal Loan:
- Give us some basic information about yourself.
- Check your rates and review your loan options.
- Once lenders invest in your loan, money is deposited directly into your bank account.
That's it! Your monthly loan payments are fixed and will be automatically deducted from your bank account. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties, and your loan's interest rate will never change.
Loans through Prosper are Unsecured - No Collateral Required
Looking for a loan to consolidate debt? Start a small business? Remodel your kitchen? But find you lack the property or other collateral that some banks might require for such loans? Good news: All Prosper's loans are unsecured-no collateral required. You qualify for a loan based on your credit history.
You Can Use Your Loan for Almost Any Purpose
You're free to use the cash from your Prosper personal loan in a wide variety of ways to enhance your life or business, such as:
- Debt Consolidation Loans - Free yourself from credit card debt
- Home Improvement Loans - Remodel your kitchen or bathroom
- Personal Loans for Business Use - Grow or start your small business
- Auto & Vehicle Loans - Get a new or used car, truck or motorcycle
- Short Term & Bridge Loans - With no prepayment penalties
- Green Loans - Financing for environmentally friendly projects
- See all Prosper Loan Types
Does my credit score affect my loan?
Yes. Most lenders will look at your credit history, and Prosper lenders are no exception. If you are sure you have bad credit, you may want to consider improving it before you apply. If you are not sure of your credit score, we can help you find out now, for free, with no obligation. Prosper does not require "perfect credit."
What can I do to get my loan faster?
You can get your loan faster by submitting all required information and documents promptly. As we process your loan application, we'll email you with any additional information you need to provide. You can track the progress on your loan application through our Verification Stage system which indicates how far along we are verifying the information you submitted. Learn more about Prosper's loan verification process.
APR starting at
* Based on one year personal loans made to first time borrowers with an AA Prosper Rating. To qualify for an AA Prosper Rating, applicants must have excellent credit and meet other conditions. APRs by Prosper Rating range from 6.73% (AA) to 35.36% (HR) for first time borrowers. The average APR for borrowers during the period May 1, 2014 through October 31, 2014 was 17.87%. Rate offered is based on Prosper Rating and other factors, and your actual rate may differ. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed and requires that a sufficient number of investors commit to fund your loan. Refer to Borrower Registration Agreement for all terms and conditions. All loans made by WebBank, an FDIC-insured, Utah-chartered Industrial Bank.