- Enter your criteria
- Quick Invest selects loans for you
- Place your order
How Quick Invest Works
Quick Invest allows you to invest in a group of loans using criteria you set, such as Prosper Rating, without having to select each loan individually.
1. Enter your criteria
- Enter the total amount you want to invest and the maximum amount you want to invest per loan.
- Choose the Prosper Ratings you want to invest in. The table shows the estimated return and loan availability for each Prosper Rating.
- Optional: You can choose more detailed criteria in order to search for particular types of loans. (For example, you can search for borrowers with specific loan terms, borrowers who already have active loans, or borrowers with a stated employment status.)
- Click "Find Loans."
2. Quick Invest finds loans for you
- Quick Invest returns a set of loans that match your criteria. If there are more loans meeting the criteria than the investment amount, Quick Invest first selects those loans with the highest Verification Stage and then those posted first and closest to closing.
- If you select multiple Prosper Ratings, Quick Invest divides the investment amount equally among the Ratings. If there is an unequal distribution or there are not enough loans available within a chosen Prosper Rating(s), the remaining money is allocated equally among the remaining Prosper Ratings selected, with priority going to the lowest risk Prosper Ratings.
- If there are not enough loans to match your request, modify your criteria (for example: add more Prosper Ratings or remove other criteria) in order to find more loans, or proceed with your order as-is and invest a lower amount.
- You can review the selected set of loans by Prosper Rating and by loan term (1, 3 or 5 years). You can also review each individual loan included in your order and make modifications.
3. Place your order
- When you are happy with your order, press the "Invest Now" button. You’ll then be asked to confirm that you wish to place your order. Click "Place Order."
- That's it! For your convenience, you can save this search for future orders.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the order is complete. You can review the status of all your Quick Invest orders by going to My Quick Invest tab within My Account.
Looking for an easy, yet customized way to diversify your Prosper investment? Quick Invest is the fastest way to find loans that meet your criteria so you can invest your money all at once—without having to sort through hundreds of loans—while still giving you the control to review individual loans.
How it Works
- You set basic or detailed investing criteria.
- Quick Invest will find loans that meet them.
- Simply confirm the entire set of loans to invest your funds immediately,
Or review each individual loan to decide whether it's right for you.
Already an investor? Sign in to try Quick Invest now.
Not yet a Prosper investor?