Adding Links to Your Pages
Prosper allows members to add links to outside web sites to their group pages, listings, and member pages. Links should always be relevant to borrowing, lending, or leading a group on Prosper.
Failure to follow this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Removal of offending link
- Removal of listing, group, or member page
- Account suspension
- Account closure
The following types of links are not permitted on Prosper:
- Links to sites that attempt to impersonate the Prosper web site in any way.
- Links to sites that solicit Prosper screen names, passwords or email addresses from members.
- Links to sites that offer to borrow or lend money outside of the Prosper web site or in modified loan terms.
- Links to sites that expose the personally identifiable identity or financial information of Prosper members.
- Links to sites that are used purely for advertising or promotional purposes. Businesses may link to their web page when relevant to their activity on Prosper.
- Links to sites that use profane, racist, hateful, sexual or obscene language or threats of violence.
- Links to sites that display pornographic material (graphic or text) that is obscene, or adult in nature.
- Links to sites that violate U.S. state or federal law.