April 17 is just around the corner! Have you maximized your tax advantages with an Individual Retirement Account this year?
Investing with Prosper.com is now available for Individual Retirement Accounts. If you’re contributing to your Traditional, Roth or SEP-IRA, or plan to open an IRA or 401(k) rollover, check out the Prosper IRA.Prosper.com offers investments in a profitable and proven asset class–diversified portfolios of loans from creditworthy borrowers. Along with best-in-class returns of 10.46%1, here are more reasons to open your IRA for investing with Prosper.com2:
- Your Prosper returns grow faster with the tax advantages of an IRA.
- A broadly diversified portfolio of consumer loans helps reduce portfolio volatility.
- Easy reinvestment through Automated Quick Invest means your returns can compound over time.
- No fees! Prosper.com will pay all of your first year IRA account fees.3
Open your Prosper IRA today!
Get Help Meeting the IRS Deadline
Prosper.com will assist you with opening your IRA. Call Austin Bryant or Cameron Fleischer toll-free 1 (877) 611-8797 or email [email protected].
And get the great returns your retirement savings needs!
(1) Seasoned Return calculations represent historical performance data for the Borrower Payment Dependent Notes (“Notes”) issued and sold by Prosper since July 15, 2009. To be included in the calculations, Notes must be associated with a borrower loan originated more than 10 months ago; this calculation uses loans originated through February 28, 2011. Our research shows that Prosper Note returns historically have shown increased stability after they’ve reached ten months of age. For that reason, we provide “Seasoned Returns”, defined as the Return for Notes aged 10 months or more.
To calculate the Return, all payments received on borrower loans, net of principal repayment, credit losses, and servicing costs for such loans, are aggregated and then divided by the average daily amount of aggregate outstanding principal. To annualize this cumulative return, it is divided by the dollar-weighted average age of the loans in days and then multiplied by 365. All calculations were made as of December 31, 2011. Returns have been audited by a 3rd party for all data through September 30, 2011. Seasoned Return is not necessarily indicative of the future performance on any Notes.
(2) A minimum of $5,000 is required to open an Individual Retirement Account for investing with Prosper.com.
(3) Prosper will pay your IRA service fees, which are due to your IRA custodian upon account opening, if your Prosper IRA (i) has an initial balance of $5,000 or more in Prosper Notes within two months of opening, and (ii) maintains this balance throughout the year. Prosper will continue to pay your IRA service fees after the first year if (i) your IRA has an invested balance of $10,000 or more in Prosper Notes as of the first business day immediately after the anniversary date of the opening of your account, and (ii) maintains a balance of at least $10,000 in Prosper Notes throughout the year. An annual fee from your IRA custodian applies to accounts that don’t meet these requirements. Prosper reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.